IGEN is launching its first Nobel Laureate Lecture Series on 25th Aug 2020 by Nobel Laureate Sir Richard John Roberts.
In context with the event, IGEN Nobel Laureate Lecture Series (NLLS) Team announces An Awe-Inspiring International Multifold Competitions for people of all ages. The details on Who, What, Where& How of the Competitions are mentioned below in this website.
Please Check in, Publish your Ideas on Category based on your Eligibility and Win a medal with an E-Certificate holding the Signature of Nobel Laureate Sir Richard J. Roberts. Winning entries will be showcased during the live streaming of the event and also be published on “IGEN Nobel Laureate Lecture Series” website.Register
Eligibility: School Student
Category : V STD to VII STD/ VIII STD to X STD/XI STD to XII STD/Others.
Topic : “Sustainable Agriculture”
• Portrait your ideas and imagination on any medium. Use your skills and creativity to show us what you think.
• Medium of Art: Water colors, Crayons, Oil Pastels, Acrylics, Brushes, Pencil Colors, Face Painting, Oil Paints, Pastel Painting, Wall painting/Murals and etc.
Any quires contact @ 9095353643/7218372360
Eligibility : College students of Any Stream
Topic : “Transcend your imagination about Sir Richard John Roberts - Nobel laureate in physiology or medicine “
• Ideate and telecast your ideas [presentation - with video or audio or animations or role-play or songs or any creative one]
• Below 3 mins presentation on the given content.
Any quires contact @ 8098388673/8939040570
Eligibility : Faculties/Teachers of any stream/ Research Scholars and Industrialists.
Topic : “Nobel Laureate Sir Richard John Roberts' Research work (Or) Innovative idea on Sustainable Agriculture in 2050?”
• Telecast your ideas with audio in the form of Posters / PPT
• 2-3 Minutes of presentation on the given topic.
Any quires contact @ 8870802844/7639477452
Eligibility : General Public - Retired Persons / Home Makers.
Topic : “Selfie with Sustainable”
• Upload a selfie with your home plant.
• Share two ideas for sustainable agriculture towards 2050.
Any quires contact @ 7338714790 / 9629250773